If you have questions regarding donations or would like to donate via phone, please contact Jennifer Hayes, Accountant at (253) 272-4857 or via email at Jennifer@nasen.org
To send a donation via mail, please make checks payable to “Dave Purchase Project” checks may be sent to:
NASEN, A DAVE PURCHASE INITIATIVE
535 Dock Street
Tacoma, WA 98402
Please know your tax-deductible donation is much appreciated and supports the following:
- Local exchange services and community advocacy
- Overdose awareness, prevention, and education
- HIV/HCV testing, education, and prevention
- Program Support Package (PSP) assistance for newly emerging and struggling Syringe Service Programs located in resource lacking areas vulnerable for outbreaks of HIV/HCV.
- Resources, referrals, and the continuous of care for marginalized populations
- Equitable access to low-cost harm reduction supplies, technical assistance, and science-based best practices for all SEPs regardless of their size or budgets
Please inform us in the comment section if you would like this donation to go towards a specific initiative.
We also accept donations via Venmo @Purchase_253
We are dedicated to the development and expansion of syringe service programs as a proven method of ending the transmission of bloodborne pathogens among people who identify as drug users.